FACT: The times have changed…and so has the world of selling and marketing your business.
ANOTHER FACT: 9 out of 10 small business owners will NOT change the way they have done things in the past…and therefore…they will struggle to survive the new economy…and many of them will fizzle and perish.
ANOTHER FACT: The few who realize this and take action to do the things that their competition WON’T DO…will not only survive but they will FLOURISH because all of their competition will be left behind in the dust!
QUESTION: What will YOU Do?
- If you are open to learning and seeking answers to help you be successful and profitable…and willing to do the work to make it happen…you need to read the information below and carefully examine what Hal Coleman and Mike Stewart have put together for you. They have been helping PCOs and WCOs achieve amazing success for over 15 years…and they want to help YOU now!
- By becoming a Pest Control Marketing Gold Member you automatically receive the very best of all of the training and online/offline coaching Hal Coleman and Mike Stewart have to offer….and you will continue to receive new training each month. The information they have put together for you will definitely change the way you do business for the rest of your life…IF…you choose to use it!
And…just for starters…when you become a Pest Control Marketing Gold Member….you automatically gain instant access to the following training lessons and workshops so you can begin implementing these PROVEN strategies, tips, techniques and ideas in your business right
Here’s what you get instantly when you join
12 Psychological Buying Response Triggers GUARANTEED to get you more clicks, more phone calls and more new customers from your website, videos, ads, sales presentations, door hangers, flyers…even your business cards.
Picking Up Strangers – Learning how to market to total strangers is the key to growing your business.
Why Blogging and Podcasting is so important…and powerful…for getting new customers.
WordPress – Why you should definitely use it.
Mirroring & Matching – How to use this age old PROVEN psychological strategy to win friends and influence people…especially prospects and new customers.
10 BIG WAYS PCOs Lose Money (day after day, month after month and year after year)
Best Practices from Hal
Best Practices from Mike
The Quick Draw Method – How to EFFECTIVELY use your business card to get more new customer and make more sales.
10 Ways To Use Videos To Get More New Customers and Make More Sales.
Mobile Video Mastery – Learn how to create SIMPLE and FAST iPhone videos to get more new customers and close more deals.
Facebook Live – How to effectively use Facebook Live to reach more prospects and convert more sales.
Video App Review – Learn the best apps to use for online video marketing
The complete Next Level PCO Marketing 2019 Workshop – This is a complete recording of the two-day event.
PLUS…here’s what you continue to get for as long as you are a member!
- Live Monthly Group Coaching Sessions
- Hot Seats – You can volunteer to have your website, vehicle, sales presentations, or any other marketing materials reviewed by Hal & Mike live on the group coaching call.
- New Training Sessions added on a regular basis –
- FREE TICKET to The Next Level Pest Control Marketing Workshop held in Atlanta in February ($997.00 value)
So…how would you determine if a Pest Control Marketing
Gold Membership would be a good investment for YOU?
LET’S LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!
Below are some numbers I have worked out so you can see the value for yourself.
On average, the lifetime value of a pest control customer is between $5000.00 -$6000.00 spent with you over a 10 year period.
$75 Quarterly pest control for 10 years = $3000.00.
$200.00 annual termite renewal for 10 years = $2000.00
10 year total = $5000.00
And those numbers don’t even include the cost of the initial termite treatment or any wildlife or nuisance animal control work, insulation, crawl space encapsulation, one-time odd jobs such as yellow jacket or hornet nest removal, etc.
Do you see how valuable a customer really is? (To be honest, most PCOs and WCOs don’t have a very clear picture this.)
Now…it’s a fact…some customers will leave you after the first year while others will stay with you for a lifetime (if you do a good job for them). But…for the sake of this illustration…let’s go with $5000.00. So…a customer is worth approximately $5000.00 to you over a 10 year period.
Are you with me so far?
Now…there are 14 training lessons and workshops listed above. Each one is designed for the sole
purpose of showing you EXACTLY how to get more new customers, increase your sales and make more money.
If you go through them all and only implement a fraction of what you learn you WILL get more new customers!
But, let’s say you’re lazy and don’t do very much work and don’t follow the course very well and as a result you only get one new customer from what you learn in each lesson. You would still end up with 14 new customers. 14 new customers…at $5000.00 each. That comes out to a total of $70,000.00 in new business!
Can you see why this is such a no-brainer?
As a Pest Control Marketing Gold Member, you get ALL OF THE ABOVE INSTANTLY and you have LIFETIME ACCESS for as long as you stay a member. (If you cancel your membership at anytime you immediately lose you access to the site)
And…we will be adding new content for you each month so your value continues to grow! The truth is Mike and I have done a lot of thinking, pondering and soul-searching in trying to come up with a price for membership that we think is fair and offers tremendous value to our members.
We know in our hearts that if someone becomes a Pest Control Marketing Gold Member they will have an opportunity to change the course of their business for the rest of their life. And a certain number of those individuals will end up wanting more and eventually join one of our personal coaching and mentoring programs.
But…to be perfectly honest…most won’t because they will either join and do nothing…or…they will find all of the information they need in the membership program to propel them to where they want to be.
So…is the Pest Control Marketing Gold Membership program the right choice for YOU?
I can’t tell you that. You’ll have to decide that on your own.
But… while you’re thinking… about it let me ask you a few questions:
- Would you like to know how to get more new customers from your website and the internet?
- Would you like to know how to get more new customers from your videos, ads, door-hangers, flyers,
sales presentations…even from your business cards?
- Would you like to know how to get your current customers to refer you more often?
- Would you like for your employees to bring in a lot more referrals?
- Would you like for the person…even if it is YOU…answering your telephone to be able to close
- Would you like to know how to increase you sales closing percentages…even if you already close
90% or better
- Would you like to know how to use your vehicle to generate more new sales and more new
- Would you like to know how to motivate your employees and get them to rise to a higher level
- Would you like to know how to market to strangers with your iPhone?
If you answered YES to any of these questions…I can assure you that you will find all the answers in the
Pest Control Marketing Gold Membership site.
If you are serious about moving forward and creating a FUN, THRIVING…and HIGHLY PROFITABLE pest
control business there is no better value or resource on the planet earth than becoming a Pest Control
Marketing Gold Member!
You can join TODAY for ONLY $47.00 a month!
(And you can cancel your membership at anytime if you decide that it is not longer a good value for you. Just know that if you cancel you will no longer have access to the material.)
If you have any questions or need any additional information to help you decide…feel free to call me at 770-993-0004 or Mike at 770-826-3662. We’ll be happy to speak with you anytime.
I hope you will take advantage of this offer and become a Pest Control Marketing Gold Member and let us help you grow your business!
To YOUR Success Always,
Hal & Mike